Department of scientifical collections
It was established in 1996. The department is headed by A.V.Putchkov, Cand. Sc. (Biology). Other personnel is included – two Cand. Sc. (Biology). and fours engineers. Additionally nine curators from other scientific departments of Institute are appointed for control by collections.
Main trends of investigations of department are:
1. Control for the forming and preservation, registration and calculation of the zoological collections; scientific elaboration of methods of conservation of zoological material; preparation of the catalogues of some insects.
2. Studying of some groups beetles - Carabidae, Leiodiae, Tenebrionidae.
3. Studying of the inclusions of invertebrate animals from Ukranian amber.
Main information of zoological collections of Institute are presented on separate file.
List of collaborators of department:
1.Putchkov A.V., Cand.Sc. (Biology)- Carabidae, Cicindelidae. firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Perkovskyi E.E. Cand. Sc. (Biology)- Leiodidae, intertabrate animals from amber. email@example.com
3. Cherney L.S. Cand Sc. (Biology) – Tenebrionidae.
I. I. Schmalhausen Institute of Zoology, 2004-2009